Monday, April 2, 2012

My first blog post

This being my first post, I figure I ought to introduce myself. My name is John and I am a student of Philosophy and Religious studies. Currently, I am considering transferring universities, both for the change of location, and the change of philosophy department. My main areas of philosophical interest lie in philosophy of religion, epistemology, metaphysics and philosophy of science. There are many other areas of intrigue, but I feel that those listed above are on the top of my list. I hope to get some regular posts going over the next few weeks. I'll begin working on a critique of Anselm's Ontological Argument, and maybe even post some of my old term papers.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Skimming your posts they have an egregious lack of paragraph breaks or spaces between paragraphs. That's a disaster. First rule of blogging: Write short paragraphs with spaces between! Go easy on people's eyes.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. Some of these longer posts are just old papers I wrote for University. I'll make sure not to assault readers with massive blocks of text with my new posts.

    ReplyDelete